Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Temple Square

Another one for the bucket list! 
Salt Lake City Temple during christmas bd
I went to Temple Square in Salt Lake! There! Now I can finally say that yes I have lived in Utah, and yes, I went to Temple Square. We went with my family and our baptist friends from North Carolina! They were exquisite! I just love friends from different religions, a little upset I wasn't there for her biscuits and gravy though :( sad day. 
Massive xmas tree of just lights! bd







I took lots of pictures for photographic proof that I went! 





Siblings #1 bd
Siblings #2


So we tried this thing where we looked down till the very last second to not give us such a bad "deer in the headlights look.....wasn't working so well. 







We then saw this christmas tree that was all alone on the top of this building just there it made me happy
The lone Christmas Tree bd

No comments:

Post a Comment