NEW FRIDGE NEW FRIDGE NEW FRIDGE YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Kammi had a dream that she hugged the fridge. And then she did. Unfortunantly the fridge was Nappy A status. It had massive amounts of hair: human hair, animal hair, and some brown/black goop at the bottom, oh lets not forget it smells like barf :) So fun
| Lost slipper at Laie falls bd |
Homework
Yucky poo poo. This week has been out of control! On wed I had chem questions due, bio reading questions and a quiz that included a chapter reading which took roughly 4 hours of my life, AND my chem lab report due. Thursday is study day because on friday I have a quiz in class for bio, my bio lab, and a paper in which I design an experiment due. Also on saturday I have a chem test, and monday a bio test. I may or may not be feeling slightly suicidal. Blueberry and vanilla frozen yogurt and living in paradise help out with that. Thursday I took a much needed break and decided to work out for an hour after swim class. Class ended at 10:20 pool I thought opened at 11, no biggie 40 min of sun....show up, pool opens at 12, meh, no biggie just an hour, 12 show up, swim till 1. Happy Bri, oh wait....my back....ouchie.
| Look ma! Pine tree's! bd |
Random
| Don't touch my nuts! bd |
I had a dog named Kimo pronounced chemo. I told Erin, Erin made fun of me. The joke went a little like this. "I have 3 dogs. Malignant is the pregnant hyper one who hurts people, benign just kinda sits over there, doesn't really move much and doesn't bother anyone, and the brown one is melanoma. He's my favorite."
| It's a mystery! bd |
No comments:
Post a Comment