 |
| That's waimea rock....some serious Big A waves bd |
Lets be honest here. I am cougar and it's pissin me off! Legit, the last 3 guys 18-19; which of course means that I am now back to square one with no one to even occupy my time with being interested in. Or to look good/shower for. Meh. I'm not even old enough to be a cougar! What the hell?! 21 is not an age at which one should be called a cougar. It is time for a change here God! Lets bring some MEN my way...pretty please. I promise I will try so much harder to be good. I mean for real, Marine 1, was just S.O.L he really should have been older in true life time. Marine 2 ok, ok, my bad, should have gone for his friend. But my lab partner?! Come on! You couldn't have just maybe aged him....I would have even been okay with another 21. But no. You just had to throw that one in for kicks and giggles. Thank you now feed your jeep!
No comments:
Post a Comment