Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pancakes and nuggets

Puppy love! bd
The adventures has been quite extraordinary as of late. It started with Kylie and I going to swap meet on saturday, then joining Preston and Christiano for a rave! Kylie and I were absolutely terrified at the beginning. The people were beyond frightening druggies, there is a stereotype that they try to fit called "candy kids" but i'm sure it has some retarded spelling as has nothing to do with phonics. Anywho, this is mainly for the girls who dress in lingerie and more commonly than not a child's tutu all completed with high tops and a binky so they don't chew their tongue while trippin out (so i've been told *I think) So average garb for the females is a complete lack of; which I think is rather trashy but then again they are doing drugs so there's not much lower for them, also the boys like to put dollar bills in their underwear so they have already reached stripper status. The boys are ok, the gays apparently show up without shirts? and the candy kids boys version is basically just odds and ends of clothing with beads. It's so funny watching these people trying to identify who they are but what they wear. But if you identify yourself with what you wear; who are you when you're naked? Anywho, some of the people who were trippin danced like a manic, and occasionally one of them would go rouge and head for Kylie and I which sent us into a panic. That really kicked in the fight or flight adrenaline and since there was really no where to run in the water park we were both attempting to control our old habits of fighting. Besides the fact that neither of us has been in a true fight since high school. All in all once I got into it around 330am I got into a few songs and had fun. Another check for the bucket list! After the dance we went to get food at mcdonalds and all Kylie and I wanted was this magnificent thing we had seen for 20 chicken nuggets. But being 430 in the morning we were told they were only serving breakfast. Kylie and I crashed at my place and woke up around 1pm, and promptly walked to our local mcdonalds craving pancakes, only to be told that they were no longer serving breakfast. We weren't aware of the time in our defense, but still! 2 tries and being denied both times! Sheesh. All we wanted were chicken nuggets and pancakes people! I would have made the pancakes but I had no eggs, the grocery store was closed, and the gas station doesn't carry eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment