![]() |
| I "see" you bd |
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Body
I've missed my body. Knowing every inch of it and being so close with it. Today I worked out with an endurance like I used to in high school till my legs were shaking so hard and I collapsed into them and realized that I had once again connected to my body. I used to be so good at water polo and jui jitsu because I was aware of every inch of my body without seeing it. I knew something had changed over the last couple years but never knew what it was. Now that I do I'm so happy to have my body back. I miss being aware of every limb, bone, and separate muscle moving in sequence. Being so far yet so close together. Now that i've reconnected I vow not to lose it ever again. You are mine and we are one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment