Things I have done
- Carried a sleeping child up a spiral staircase. Whoever invented those obviously never had to accomplish that feat. I'm amazed the child stayed asleep the whole time.
- The asylum up on North shore truly is haunted. Stay far far far away. We (Jesse, Serena, and I) decided it would be fun to check out some haunted places last night. Mind you it was 11pm, not the witching hours, not horribly late, we should be fine right? False. As we were walking around it Serena was standing on this ledge thing and I was peering over, at that moment the hair on the back of my neck stood up, I had this really weird feeling, and I got the goose bumps. Happening at the same time Serena got this very distinct you shouldn't be here feeling (which has never happened to her even in places she knew she shouldn't have been) and then for the best part of the story. We heard a moan. A deep moan that Serena and I couldn't have produced. It came from the wrong direction in which Jesse was standing plus he was more terrified than we were. Jesse and I both thought it was Serena, but then she turned to me with huge eyes and said, "I didn't make that noise." Needless to say we took off running for the car, jumped in, and screamed at Jesse to drive before we had even closed the door. We drove all the way back to Kahuku where there was a lot of light before we stopped the car to close the door. The whole time of which we were shaking and Serena was sitting directly on top of me. It was a grand adventure.
![]() |
| The roof is missing, and it was destroyed in a fire. Everything except the concrete walls burned down |
- Tantalus is an amazing mountain well worth the drive to see Oahu spread out below you.
- Accidently baby gauged my ears. I bought a cute pair of earrings and as I went to put them in I was having trouble because they enter from the back. So I pushed them through, the rod is a bit bigger than my average earring. It was then realized that I had probably bought a 20 or 18 gauge earring. Awesome. They hurt like a mof.
- Sky diving keeps getting postponed for the next week because of weather. Hopefully it actually happens next week! Grrrr.

No comments:
Post a Comment