Monday, November 28, 2011

Williams Sonoma idealist

I am a Williams Sonoma idealist 
looking for an artist
 who knows a masterpiece isn't created using only a hammer and chisel. 


My dearest mommy and I were talking about boys and we came up with analogy that men belong in 2 categories. There are the Ikea men: good looking, easy to get, easily replaceable, and cheap. They break often and quickly and will always leave you disappointed. Then there are the Williams Sonoma men: Refined, excellent quality, take hard to work to get, but will not break or need replacement. I want a Williams Sonoma man. 
The part about the artist is a secret. Take it as you may. 


I looked into more stuff about the MCAT today. I'm planning on taking the first time in June, second in September, and probably third in February if needs be. Which needed they probably will be. Also I asked for the Navy to send me information. I sat there thinking and had a strange feeling which could have been one of two things; the spirit, or I needed to poop. Not sure which but it was most definitely one of the two. 
Don't worry I won't be that scary. It just kinda looked cool when I found it. And I had nothing else to put up here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment