Monday, February 13, 2012

When Nerds Collide

Le front

Oxytocin: Noun. a hormone secreted by the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland that stimulates the contraction of uterine muscles and the facilitation of birth and breast feeding.
Oxytocin has recently been shown to have a role in behaviors such as orgasm, social recognition, pair bonding, and maternal behaviors. This is why it is often referred to as the "love hormone."
Yes sir, I would love to be
Now, this is cute, and I adore this. But ladies and gentlemen it gets better. I too made a card, being a poor college student I used my resources and pulled a page from my favorite hot pink sparkly lab notebook and using my pink highlighter drew a heart. And with my crafty brain knowledge wrote the following gem:
I like your pheromones
They induce a response in my neurons
triggering the release of 
endorphins
so
you make me
 happy
Needless to say the card exchange went well. Mind you the love is crossed out because this is still the beginning. No love here. Other than a mutual love of food, dogs, outdoors, water, and all around nerdyness. Plus some other stuff too. 
That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment