Friday, November 11, 2011

No sleepy sleep

It's midnight and 21 minutes on 11/11/11 so techinically it's 12:21 11/11/11 I like numbers when they do cool things like that. Well it's been a LONG rough 6-7 week jaunt this lovely Fall semester. 17 credits has me wishing I was dead but at the same time I am really enjoying it. Odd I know. I really enjoy learning and living in lab, though it makes my body and soul ache when I don't see the sun for that long. Sad tears. Oh well. I'm over it. I start my advanced Scuba course this weekend. I'm doing 3 dives on this saturday and then 3 more the following saturday. Then I'll be advanced certified! Woohoo! Isn't this fun? The week after that is thanksgiving and i'm going skydiving. Also Ricky will be home which will be fun. I like friends. Especially when they have cars and are willing to drive up to the country to play! PLUS it's my favorite time of the year!!! SURF COMPETITIONS! Speaking of which I need to negotiate my camera from its hostage situation with Erika. Haha jk jk's funny jokes I know. So it's going to be a year since i've been home by the time I go home and i'm getting a bit trunky. Just to get it off my mind here's a list of things I am excited for.
1. See baby Quincy! Seriously so excited to see this child. Especially because I fail at Skype these past few months.
2. See my poochka Roxy! My fluffy puppy! She's so cute I could eat her.
And....that's about it. Yup. I'm excited to see my family too but i'd rather see them here haha and they'd rather see me here too. Truth.
This will be me this whale season. Just you wait. 

Things I am unsure about
1. Going home. It's cold. So very very cold. I wear sweats and a sweatshirt at 72 here. Why does it have to be so cold? I don't understand.
2. Seeing people I haven't seen in a year. I'm a very different person than I was at the beginning of the year. Not sure on how that's going to work out...thus is life though!
I'm also excited to go snowshoeing and see Caitlin, we have many moons to swap.
On a random brain note I need to figure out what i'm doing with Mufasa....shoots.
Yay for school that I really enjoy! bd

No comments:

Post a Comment