Saturday, October 8, 2011

Awkward creepin

So my backpack got stolen today at Sharks Cove. I know I shouldn't have left it out. But we bussed. There were 3 of us. And I hid it under a rock. What else are you supposed to do? Really now. Anywho, we were out snorkeling about identifying fish and we came out to find that we no longer owned phones, wallets, money, backpacks, keys to our homes, key to my room, plus I don't know who my roommate is...so.....oh I also got my notes for Genetics and Immunology stolen. That makes me most pissed. My freaking notes from school. Mofo.
I feel...like my life has been invaded by a stranger. Which it has. Some stranger is looking at my photos. my rewards cards, my bank cards, my i.d.'s, my key card that has access to labs, my money, $9.50 in quarters. $10's and a $65 dollar check. Plus my phone. Going through my texts and contacts. They now have access to my facebook, and gmail, my entire life. That is some moffed up creepin.
I want to cry. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment