Sunday, September 4, 2011

Learning experiences

Hey guess what so called best friend! You are sooooo emotional and retarded. Good thing you tell me you want a girlfriend and then treat your "friends" like poo. However amidst all of your retardedness I have managed to learn something.
1. You are a fool.
2. I am not. So take your car and adios!
3. Once I get to the point with someone that I am willing to date I am going to make sure we are best friends BEFORE dating because of guys like you that think there's a difference between friendship and dating. There shouldn't be.
Well, that is what I have learned from you being a retard. 
Apparently there is still more I needed to learn about what I wanted before I meet someone that is actually worth it and that is why God throws you my way so I can learn. Wasn't that fun?  Ok, I'll admit is wasn't. Actually it sucked. A lot. But whatever. You have your issues and I have mine. Hopefully mine are a lot less than yours because you are a hot tranny mess. I aint even goin down that road with you. Law. You can take that journey alone sunshine. 
Ps my camera got stolen. Hence the no new photos in a very long time. Sad I know. It makes me cry hateful tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment