Saturday, August 27, 2011

PTL

PTL!!!!!! PTL my people! I have finally made it to the best friend stage! Now we can finally just be friends of the best sort without being awkwardly weird and all oh do I like you.....do you like me....is this is a date.....is this just friends.....what do you want....are you even desirable to be dating.....blah
But we are friends. Or as he described it "a boyfriend that isn't your boyfriend" you mean a best friend of the opposite sex? Yeah that. Woohoo! So now we just run around and play shenanigans like searching the beach for his debit card and singing Shania Twain at the top of our lungs as I drive his Lexus. What a grand friendship eh? No he is not gay. He likes females. A lot. We just don't really fit together on a lover status. That and I don't want a lover right now. Life is much too messy to deal with that. Not only that but he ships off for the Philippines in November for almost a year and then is still stuck in the marines for another 3. And by then Lord above only knows where i'll be. It's just good to have a male best friend again.
Not mine but cool 

On a side not the Billa Bong Pro Tahiti has kicked off and it is bombin!



No comments:

Post a Comment