Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Humuna humuna humuna

No that is not a hawaiian fish. That is the sound I make when bored.
I need some addveeenteeeure eeen may laayyyfe.
I need may seesters and my maaammie in may layyyfe.
They would say yes if I said chunky dunk? Right now? And we would promptly head to the beach a giggling away.
I freeeeeaaakin meeessss you ladies.

This will be me, eventually. Probably when the swell decides that it is going to be larger than 3 feet. Maybe. 

Now, on a much more serious note. Ashley darling is getting married. Congratulations! Don't worry Greg, we will get to know each other well enough in the future. Till then, Good luck. Bahahaha really though. Take....luck!!!! Take care of the luck you may have. If you have luck, take it, care for it.


I just think this looks cool. Probably because i'm reading a 5 book series on WW2 right now.


On another random note I really need to do my homework for my D&C class.....it's online through BYU provo. I have a really hard time being serious about anything spouted from there. Mostly because it's a joke. I also need to read my literature reviews for my research. Not so much of a joke but more of a headache. I have to read 10 of these bestly things. Well....first I need to get BYUH to buy them for me so I can read them. And they will. Because I am a prodigy. That's right. I am. I am also the favorite child. Speaking of which we're still down for the 10 grand if I elope right Dad? That ought to pay for 1/2 a semester of med school....
And now for another picture I like. 
Cough cough hint hint *christmas* wha?

No comments:

Post a Comment