Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wally world and true love

Today was a joyful day full of angst from the swap meet, bought pretty much all my christmas presents. Except for Hilary's :) she gets special love for the baby in the oven! I hope it likes coconut!!!! Teehee.
Auntie Katie, me, Madi swap meet true love bd

We got some joy and creativity from being able to work at the main base in Tonga making bracelets all day! I'm pretty much pro. I sold one of the blue and orange one which I made originally for whitney, so I made another one.
Pro crafter! I made a red, black, and silver one as well. bd

 I finished off with some anxiety in my little walmart run that ended up taking about 5 hours! Aaron and I headed down to Mililani via bus, well first we missed our stop, so had to get off and head back on another bus. By then Aaron was super hungry so we stopped at booger king for him. Almost barfed in the store, it smelled SO bad. Yuck. We then continued our romp into wally world where I found the most amazing gem of a christmas sweater anyone has ever laid their eyes upon. And yes, it's going to find a way to Utah, don't worry fam, i'll let you partake in this beast. By the time we finished and found a bus stop I realized that the bus had been rerouted and we were sitting at an abandoned bus stop, we then walked to the next bus stop, only to realize it was 10:30, thus no more bus. So we stated walking towards Kam highway while calling people to see if they could come get us. We ended up walking almost the entire way out of Mililani to some random gas station before the huge hill, and just chilled there, I ate a hot pocket for the first time. Not an experience i'll be repeating. Ever. So we sat and waited for our friend, who then realized he was lost, by the time we got home we were hitting close to 1am. Which is now. Grand day, freezing, can't wait to go home and have the semester be over. Can't believe it has gone so fast, can't wait to come back!
Lucky I live Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment