Ah, the finals are over, I don't care, and now i'm freezing my rear end in Utah. Yucky poo poo.
Got to see my pooch! She's so pretty! She also found her way upstairs to my room and sat under my desk like the good dog she is. Lets see, we've also hit up the mall twice now, oh VS, you're my favorite. Saw Nana's, Carlos, and Indian man. Got to run around with Logan in Bonquita! I missed her tude big time. She's so grumpy; I think it's because someone removed buddha from her dash.
 |
| Our friend from PCC |
Events leading up to Utah, Pipeline Masters which is the finals for the Triple Crown Competition. Tribute to Andy Irons *RIP brah*
We showed up on Thursday which was the finals, between Kelly Slater and Jeremy Flores. Jeremy pulled a SICK run on Andy and totally stole it in the semi finals. Jeremy is also a kind soul and Kammie, Kellie, and I got autographs on our surfing mags. It was saweet!
When Kelly was finally done pouting he came out of the ocean and I got a pretty good pic of him.
 |
| Kelly Slater |
 |
Kelly Slater
|
And the winner is......Jeremy Flores from France! Das right! We got autograph BEFORE he won! Hollaz! Here is the sexy man surfin away!
 |
| The frenchie is a weener! |
 |
| I like this one more even though he's looking down. |
No comments:
Post a Comment