Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Is the grass really greener?

Landscape Arch: Arches national park bd

Ladies and Gentlemen! I am here to testify that the lawn really is NOT greener on the other side! Actually, in all honesty there is no lawn on the other side. Just a frozen tundra and restlessness. The only thing that is on this side is the family. Oh family, you're wonderful when we're not trying to kill each other. But when I'm alone at the house because you still have lives here I cannot look forward to the plane more. I feel a bit bipolar here. First I can't wait to get here, and now I can't wait to go back. I really just don't like Utah. At all. The people here are so fake and rude, the weather is cold and I don't like the snow, PLUS! There is no ocean, or pool within a ten minute radius. The more I think about the future the less Utah is being included. Sorry Utah, you're just not all that great. Got quite a few bucket lists crossed off though. As for Timpanogas; you'll just have to wait till the sun touches this side of earth for me to venture your peaks.
Lake Powell bd
Supra launch my secret lover bd

No comments:

Post a Comment