Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sitting in Kailua, thinking about other places.

Here I am sitting in Kailua, now I really enjoy Hawaii, but I miss being home. I miss eating my mommies food, I miss my puppy, I miss my nephew. Funny thing though, we were sitting here trying to get conference which wasn't the most successful, but good nonetheless, anywho, it started raining really hard, one of our lovely tropical torrential downpours, and I realized that it was raining in Utah too, thanks to facebook being a great source of globalization. Well, I sit here thinking, about how much I hate excel and trying to use it. That's the reason i'm a biology major, so that I don't have to use excel and I can just fix people. I'm so sick of doing stupid things for "an education" I thought I was done with this. Paying for stupid classes that I don't really need and have no application as to what I'm doing. Ya know, i'm normally a pretty good student. Just as long as it is pertinent and I care about it, I do really well and I can study. But when it's something i've already taken and don't really care about I don't do too well at studying.
I really am just rambling now. So here is a top ten list for this week.
1. Mexican chicken from my Auntie
2. Bikini beach with my roomies, then it started raining, like always, and we went home
3. Being a zombie in Hawaii for the haunted lagoon
4. Farmers market, I love the farmers market.
5. FHE, played pool, bowled, and chilled with my roomies
6. Ate lots of local food from the Luau after haunted lagoon
7. Backin up backin up backin up cuz my daddy taught me good! And i'm like eeeeaaaauuuuggghhh! Why did I need coffee now? Bahahaha love that video
8. Joe is alive, scared of his mental status but talked to him. So that's good.
9. Email from Cakers! yay!
10. Finished chem homework and fought excel. Two tests to go this week!
The end.
Photo of the day
On the way to Powell BD

No comments:

Post a Comment