Monday, September 27, 2010

Sea Green Aura

The other day I had my "aura read" by my roommate Crystal. So, being curious I looked up to see what it meant. My Aura is Sea Green, which by any rate I'm happy with. This is what my googling has lead me to. "


Green is the color of harmony and balance. It is also the color of the soul, reflecting the fact that the soul is the liaison between the spirit and the earthly/bodily personality. When green is murky, it indicates a person who is jealous of what others have, possessive, selfish, and manipulative. This is where we get the term, "Green with envy." A strong murky green indicates chronic depression. If coming from above it signifies a person who seeks a sense of individuality and identity. It would also mean the person is compassionate and sympathetic." According to drstanley.com. I will choose to believe that because I am not a murky green that I am none of the negative above. Hahaha well, I looked up sea green on another site and found "
GREEN AURA COLOR: Relates to heart and lungs. It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social
Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person" very pale aqua green, indicating healing abilities. Today that colour is a deep sea green when I'm healing or speaking on the subject of healing" It is strange that the more I look the more I think this color thing is legit. I am not really one for the things of "spirit" and "indian healing" but then again the mind does wonderful things, it only makes sense that there really is another sort of energy we "see" perhaps my actual spirit is slightly green. Could you imagine that in heaven? Hahaha it's like a color code in heaven for you abilities. That would be hilarious I think. Just chillin around in a rainbow of spirits. I wonder if families tend to have the same color scheme. Just reflecting now, but my grandmother was a nurse in the army, my mother was a nurse, my father is a doctor, and I want to go to med school. I bet we all have a green aura. Also speculation upon whether or not aura's are drawn to each other. It seems to me that most of the people I tend to run into and get along with that end up in my life are all related or at least inclined to medicine. In fact my family is drawn to other families, now I realize that this is because we all have the special bond of med school hell, but even then, there are those random that you happen upon that for some reason or another all seem to be in the medical field without previously knowing this.  Examples: Art-father FP Dr he is bio,  Anna-nursing, Eror's- heart surgeon, donaldsons-dentist, everyone at work back in utah, Gill-bio major mother in holistic healing (made friends with her mom first, but had no idea haha) Fuzz-nursing. It seems to me that we are all naturally drawn to each other. But this is just my thoughts. That is all. 
Photo of the Day
Salt water crystallization Hawaii BD

1 comment:

  1. Found this one a bit later "An easy going person, relaxed, goes with the flow, or changes easily, a lot of sea green in the aura usually have studied meditation in past lives or grown up or lived near the sea. They are very relaxed people"

    ReplyDelete