Thursday, October 28, 2010

DANGER: Soul Safari Ahead

This blog is not for the faint of heart. For it is the dealings of my heart. Really now, this is hitting it deep. I strongly suggest you look at the pretty pictures from the earlier post.
My first time shooting the curl bd
If only you knew and could see my heart. See it twist and squirm in anguish of the unknown. I wish I could tell you why it hurts like this, but I have yet to know myself. I just feel a hallow sickly pain awaiting for me to take a machete through my gnarled soul to find the source of agony. It is time to stop taking timid steps into life, now is the time to jump headlong into the abyss and sprint like my last breath is escaping me. I have played in the stream of life and knowledge pretending that I am doing my best to know the ocean. I have glimpsed the ocean, forced it to the back of my mind to be forgotten, it is now demanding attention. I feel a shift coming, it is happening now, within the 30 days of the set goal there will be a new me emerging to this world. The missionary's once told me that the more opposition I get when doing something to better myself the more imposing force of good I will become. I have been told several times that I have a very powerful presence. I hope to be able to understand this power for I feel it too now. Though I have been oppressed severely in just one day in on this adventure I feel myself flexing beyond my known boundaries. I feel satan trying harder to bind me, shut me down, I recognize him and his influence working upon my mind. But dear satan, I have news for you. Bring it. In your attempt to suppress me, you have enlightened me. I am realizing my potential and will only continue to discover myself and my power I possess. As you unleash your fury I will unleash mine. Let the soul safari begin. 
An island of the north end of Hukilau bd

No comments:

Post a Comment