So, i'm a little behind on the whole blogging thing. Saipan was not conductive to the internet, energy, or any desire to do anything outside of sleeping and eating at the spare moment. Anywho, that was a party and a half. If you desire more go look at facebook.
Now! Back to the topic at hand! Yesterday <3
I had the best day. It started with breakfast in bed for kicks and giggles provided by Ryan.
![]() |
| Yogurt with oats (my favorite!), egg over easy, grahm cracker with nutella, strawberries, toast, and oj! |
| We found another booth! Closer to completing the maze! |
| Modeling the shorts |
| I found a station all on my own! |
All those little things on the ground that look like leaves are actually snails. African Land Snails to be exact, the rain brought them out and about so it was an adventure trying to not step on them. There were a few casualties.
| I hate getting stuck behind slow people |
And we finished! With the amazing time of about 40 minutes!
We then took off to the beach, so beautiful, we snorkeled with a big ol' Honu <3 But that wasn't the best part. The largest surprise was the individual to the right. At first glance I thought it was a naked woman, her overly large bosom was uncovered and she was placing lip gloss upon her face. And then she rolled over and revealed......MEN GENITALIA! It was quite the surprise. This isn't the first tranny at the beach that I have laid my eyes upon. Most of the time they do some pretty tricky tucking and rolling into a bikini bottom. But not this time! He/she was bearing all for the world to see. It was quite exciting.
We then were a bit on the hungry side so we drove into Haleiwa to snag some grub. We shared a piece of pizza and got the most important item of food- ICE CREAM! At the wonderful Scoop of Paradise where they serve only homemade ice cream. It was delicious, Ryan got Rocky Road and Chocolate Mac Nut, I got Cappachino and Cookies and Cream. Both wonderful but my favorite flavor from them is the Lemon Lavender. So delicious. Anywho, after that we continued down Kam highway into Waimea where we decided that we were going to jump! On our way back out we found a new path that we had never discovered! Pictured as below. | I love this picture |
On our way home we hit Ted's Bakery for a shared slice of Chocolate Haupia pie and some Wailua rootbeer and red fruit soda. We also did a drive by of the Laie temple on our way home. All in all it was a beautiful day with a wonderful person!

Bri! is he your boyfriend? he's adorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is! I think so too
ReplyDelete