Woohoo! Another semester down! And once again at the end of it I find myself in Kailua. I love Kailua, and my family here. I feel so at peace and home with I am here. Just knowing that even though I am thousands of miles away from my biological family there is family who loves me and supports me here. Nothing reassures that you are family like driving the car to pick up "siblings". Also Adi is getting married next week, so I am going to stay in their house while they are gone with Miley the pooch.
As far as the semester i'm glad i'm done and excited to start spring term!
 |
| Feet swing! bd |
I'm going to be taking Marine bio, book of mormon 2, research and thesis, and surfing. Yes surfing, it is a real class. I cannot wait! I will be living and commuting from Kailua for the first 2 weeks. So I'll get a taste as to the commute for summer and first term. I also drove myself to the singles ward in Kaneohe! I did it all by myself and didn't even get lost! Being here is so wonderful. I love life.
 |
| Am I bovered? bd |
Sometimes Erin and I get a little crazy....mehehehe
Dear Bri,
ReplyDeletePlease trade me lives for a while so that I can take surfing classes and live in Hawaii and you take my finals and try to sublet my apartment. :)
Jk, Zach and I may have some extra czash at the end of the summer and we're considering Hawaii as a vacation spot. Recommendations?