Monday, March 14, 2011

Who knew

I miss the missionary's. I miss talking to them and being friends with the genuinely good guys and girls that are in such close contact with christ and god 24/7. I talked to Elder Laurie again today, he told me that Elder Jensen comes home in 6 weeks! I can't believe it has only been 1 year and 1/2 almost!
It seems like so much longer. I also talked to Art today. It's good talking to him. We decided that if we're both still single in 10 years we're getting married. I'm glad I secured a back up. Art.....oh Art. Our relationship is so complicated. Despite liking each other, we never went on a date, and I think we both knew nothing was supposed to happen. I didn't know enough about myself. But does what I have gained now and will continue to gain in the next year mean that we're in the clear? Probably not. Despite being wonderful, we are not the correct fit. We could be squished together, or sit comfortably together like spoons. But we are not each others fitting puzzle piece. I know there are better fits out there somewhere... Which is why I'm heading to North Carolina when I graduate from here! I am so excited!
North Carolina here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment