There is a possible love affair between working at handicrafts and the beach. They are both happening at the same time, but I love both equally. I love the people I work with, and more importantly I LOVE the people I meet at work. I met a couple from Montreal Canada today, they fell in love with me and I fell in love with them. They were so nice and so happy to be here, they went on the Laie tram tour to the temple and said it was amazing. They looked really touched and then talked with me for over an hour, they then invited me to Montreal, he is retired and she works for a pharmacy, I respectfully declined under the pretense that I HATE snow and the reason I left Utah was to flee from the snow. If everyday is just like today was at work the $7.25 an hour is well worth my time.
| Castle beach bathroom bd |
No comments:
Post a Comment